Tonight, we decided to make zucchini & cucumber pasta with thai peanut sauce– no cooking required.
Used my new nifty spiraling gadget.
Then made the thai peanut sauce:
- 3/4 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon siracha sauce (as needed)
- 1/2 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
- 1 1/2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/8 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon sweetener, i used zsweet
Mix all ingredients in a bowl then add sauce to your “pasta”.
This is a perfect recipe when you don’t want to cook on a hot day.